Stanford Social ClubSheards Lane
Stanford in the Vale
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Formerly known as The Working Men’s Club it was built in 1928 on donated land using volunteer labour, being run latterly by it’s Steward Fred 'Buster' Smith until his death in 1977, after which it was run by a group of 12 people as the Stanford Social Club. CAMRA Members will be welcomed into the Club on production of a CAMRA membership card and making a contribution of 50p as a visitor. Two constantly changing beers are served on handpump. Local CAMRA Club of the Year 2017, 2018 and 2019.